For the later addition of custom pipes, I will need to import the basic geometry of the map into a 3D editor, like Blender. Importing the basic geometry will allow me to design pipe models that fit the area easier. Remember, models unlike geometry in Hammer, allow for greater flexibility in complex curved and rounded shapes that don't cause rendering problems.
- GreenPepper (remix of "Main Titles" custom track)
- Valve (background game sounds)
- More texture work on the exterior map has been done.
- A remix of a custom music track has been created.
- Week 122 Newsletter (August 14, 2016)
- GreenPepper (lead developer)
Quote of the week:
"As I have said before, the ever more sophisticated weapons piling up in the arsenals of the wealthiest and the mightiest can kill the illiterate, the ill, the poor and the hungry but they cannot kill ignorance, illnesses, poverty or hunger." - Fidel Castro