If you want to learn more about my decision to return to Mod DB, you can read the long post I published here; keep in mind that this post really only concerns users of Mod DB and does not contain any new information pertaining to the development of the project.
Lastly, I wanted to remind some of those possibly concerned that I have not forgotten about uploading the mapping files and source code to the public, which I hope to get done in the near future.
- Most of the large buildings should hopefully be "done" (minus small details) in a few weeks.
- The modification has returned to Mod DB, but this time with a smaller profile.
- GreenPepper has not forgotten about uploading the source code and mapping files from the project and hopes to get it done sometime soon.
- Week 120 Newsletter (July 31, 2016)
- GreenPepper (lead developer)
Quote of the week:
"With what moral authority can they speak of human rights — the rulers of a nation in which the millionaire and beggar coexist; the Indian is exterminated; the black man is discriminated against; the woman is prostituted; and the great masses of Chicanos, Puerto Ricans, and Latin Americans are scorned, exploited, and humiliated?" - Fidel Castro