To the left you see the new cover art for the modification. You might recognize the "lambda skull" design from graffiti in the Niagara Apartments. Regardless, I have been working on the logo for a while and feel its design is simple, but effective enough to convey the main theme of the modification, extinction.
Had a bit of a slow last week as far as development progress goes, as you might have noticed with this newsletter being a day late. I had planned to put it off until the afternoon, but I felt I should just get it over with this morning. Anyway, I did manage to do... some amount of work on the level design, but certainly not as much as I had hoped.
I like this new release schedule, keeps things more regular; remember that these posts aren't just for trackers, but also to help me stay on track.
- New cover art has been made for the modification, featuring a "lambda skull" design.
- The weekly newsletter release schedule seems to be good for productivity.
- The outline of the exterior map (d1_intro_02) is getting closer to basic completion.
- Week 110 Newsletter (May 22, 2016)
- GreenPepper (lead developer)
Quote of the week:
"One of the greatest benefits of the revolution is that even our prostitutes are college graduates." - Fidel Castro