To access the newly added map, you must load it via the console (instructions below). I appreciate your patience concerning these on-going delays, I am working on being more productive and on-schedule.
! Modified "suicide is illegal" decals to appear slightly more desaturated and old
! Fixed moving during door fade transition
! Fixed odd debris collision behaviour, the player should get stuck on debris far less often and debris should collide with each other
! Fixed soundscape sometimes not playing in the Niagara Apartments
! Fixed crosshair not turning off during some note pop-ups
! Minor touch-ups to triggers and sounds in the Niagara Apartments
! Doubled sprint speed
- Note pop-ups will appear incorrect on square resolutions
- Fence prop visible outside window in Niagara Apartments
Installation and usage
2. Extract athec_mod_a073.rar to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods
3. Restart Steam if the application is currently running. The modification (titled "Above the Catacombs (a073)") should be available for launch under the "Games" category on your Steam client. You may wish to add "-novid" (no quotations) to the program's launch options, this will skip Valve's default intro. You can modify your launch options by right-clicking on "Above the Catacombs (a073)" and clicking on "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS..."
4. If you want to try out the new map (highly unfinished!), open up the console by pressing ~ (make sure you have the developer console enabled) and type the following: